The EVO END-MILLS milling line was born from a search of technical solutions innovative for the quality of the solid carbide used, the geometries able to offer a high standard of milling in each operation and coatings chosen to ensure sliding, protection and durability to the tool. For EVO® milling tools catalog we chose a presentation that want to be firstly technique, then commercial, with the desire to provide a useful working support. We have therefore structured the catalog as a manual that categorizes the drills according to the group of materials that they can work, so operation by operation, presenting for the first the drills with higher technical value, specifically designed for the application, then those high performance, and finally the multifunctional ones. For each group of drills the catalog offer the processing parameters for seven specific materials.
- Anti-vibrating geometry
- High hardness of the coatings
- Micro-grain solid carbide and versatile coatings
- “Simple” and economically advantageous in the everyday use
- High versatility of the cutting geometry
- Safe and easy management of the cut
- Small dimensions of the chips, safe and fast evacuation
We dialogue with every customer and listen to him to understand his needs.